Both materials among the top choices between the manufacturers / designers in this line.
It's not only both are durable, obviously safer than real leather, but look and feel better than normal leatherette. Even no 'stickiness' feeling for seating in longer time.
Easy to take care of is one of the main reason choosen by households, hotels uses today.
Thise with loved ones will have great deal on this choices. Look great, easy to maintain while the quality is still considered as top-notch in furniture making.
The leather is very soft and pliable. It is not hard like other leathers and does not crease.
The leather is tough and durable in spite of being soft. It is not easily spoiled.
The leather has an intact top-grain. Hence, it is more “breathable” and does not retain moisture.
The leather often develops a patina over the years that adds to its aesthetics.
Goods Made from Nappa Leather
Nappa leather has been commonly used to make what are referred to as specialty goods – bags, wallets, toiletry kits and goods of personal use. Nappa leather however, has also been used for car furnishings. Nappa leather seat covers are available to go with many cars, such as a Ferrari, Porsche or a BMW. Footwear made from this leather is also available. Goods made of Nappa leather look really beautiful, with the original texture and marks or blemishes
Some called it Technology Technical cloth - are a type of fabric, and have become the dominant sofa fabrics these days. The biggest feature of this fabric is that its appearance and texture are very similar to real leather.
1. It has super breathability, high coverage and softness.
2. It has the appearance, color and texture of genuine leather and the breathability and softness of cloth fabrics.
3. Soft touch, comfortable touch, excellent moisture permeability and heat transmission function.
4. Strong durability and easy care and other characteristics
5. It is more valuable and economical than sofas of the same grade.
6. Wear-resistant and wrinkle-resistant, no peeling, no fading, environmental protection and no odor
credit sources : google, furniture manufacturers